One year today

michael_dinwiddy

Club Member
I was just looking through the old threads so I can jot down a few notes (for a possible forthcomming line to be written in the Quin by a designated member) on how things have progressed in the east side of the West Country Reigon, and I see it was on this very day a year ago that I first posted on the west country page.

Rooster was quite a few months earlier with his first thead on 14 feb 2005, with snowflake on the 19 september, around this time Crazy Ivan also got in touch, I think we rode to DG 20, and it all started to come together with Ray, Phil and Karen, fang, Colin and Ruth etc etc.

With regular visits the the Bristol meet at the Chequers, soon the second meet evolved to were it now is; at the Kicking Donkey.

It's been a good year for me, made some good friends throughout the Region, been to few rallies, got engaged and moved house, Phew! and the bike is just about to have its 50,000 mile birthday.

Nice one you all, check out the threads for the past a year.:rolleyes:

Re: One year today

Nice one Mike..........Hopefully the start of Bigger, Better and Good times to come. :)

Re: One year today

Nice one Mike..........Hopefully the start of Bigger, Better and Good times to come. :)

ooooooooooooooooohhhhh yes........and I'm talking about the CNN Tower!!:D

awesome-picture-of-the-cn-tower-in-.jpg

Back