Oswestry 2006

Tee

Club Member
Anybody from this region going? It would be good to meet a few people as I haven't a clue what any of you look like, or who you are really. I can't get to the regional meetings at the moment due to other committments. I'll be the little bald bloke leaning against a bar or similar device that dispenses ale, and I might be wearing a leatehr jacket:rolleyes:

Re: Oswestry 2006

what colour is your leather jacket ????;)

hmmmm.... I think I'll wear the black one this time........;)

your welcome to come with us guys if you want

your not phsycho are you :D

thought id ask ;) just in case

That would be great. Where do you want to meet up? I live near Stratford upon Avon. BTW I'm sometimes described as wierd, sometimes as completely off my trolley, but only about three times as being phsyco;)

eh up, off yer trolly? wot you?, never.....:D allo, i may make this one if i can climb on me sporty...........:) .Last one i went to was in 1984 :eek:

Anybody viewing got their ticket yet? I'm getting a bit worried that they might not arrive and I'm away from the weekend until just before Oswestry! I know that these things take time but I posted my booking form 10 days ago.:confused:

Tee said:
Anybody viewing got their ticket yet? I'm getting a bit worried that they might not arrive and I'm away from the weekend until just before Oswestry! I know that these things take time but I posted my booking form 10 days ago.:confused:

Should be with you very soon then waiting for your return. See you there.

Well look at that. I mention the ticket on the forum and the very next day it arrives! Maybe I'm just too impatient eh? Now all I gotta do is pack up the bike - oh yeah, and maybe clean it as well. Not really sure about that 'coz it had a bath last month. :rolleyes:

BTW - Anybody got any cheap throwovers they don't need? must fit a 2005 Nightrain and be within shouting distance of Stratford on Avon.

Back