out and about 2

Re: out and about 2

Hey Telboy where you riding from? at the mo i'm torn between the bucket and spade event with region 17, which would be a nice ride out from Hornchurch to Ramsgate:60277EB7B04744289C0or a trip down to north weald to see some yank tanks:D how many going to the weald?........Shads

just me and mrs T at the moment and who ever we meet up there :)

Gonna go to the weald looks like it could be good, anybody else up for it Gazzah maybe?

im thinking about. im undecided too on what to do mate

pm me if interested mate, the more the merrier:439:

I gonna leave hornchurch area around 10 - 1015 if anybody wants to meet for a ride to the Weald or can meet on the way?:D

a quick update,we just phoned the organisers when you get to the main gate tell them you are participating in the display and they will direct you to the harley display area.

I gonna leave hornchurch area around 10 - 1015 if anybody wants to meet for a ride to the Weald or can meet on the way?:D

we're leaving walthamstow at 10.30 for a quick flight up the m11:439:

for a meet up at 11 main gate

Sounds good will see you at 11 good job for getting us on, text'd you mate, you have my number now.....cheers..shads:439:

Met Dan at the gate at 11AM as arranged, and at 12 noon, to much fanfare from the organisers, Gaz pulled in with all his Lakeside Hog Chapter mates :D :D :D

I had a lovely day mooching about and chatting to folks-and all the Spitfires were impressive as well :439:

Result :169B9ADF431545348BC..we must get over your way soon :wink:

Hey all had a good day meeting Telboy and Mrs T (Top Couple):439: also saw Gazzah who was supposed to meet us, he eventually turned up but ended up rolling in with the mighty HOG gang:tongue: and a fine display of revving indeed LoL......Shads

nearly forgot,i actually got me camera out Shads and gaz tucking in:smile:.
P1010731.JPG

was good to meet you guys.

nearly forgot,i actually got me camera out Shads and gaz tucking in:smile:.
P1010731.JPG

was good to meet you guys.

Knew you would be ok Shads tho not sure of the bloke with the bag ,or is that to catch the burger crumbs :)

LoL not wrong gypsy, no good day and hopefully get out and about a bit, just need to make sure the missus is ok, especially with a nipper on the way:D look forward to introducing him to the harley:439:lol....

LoL not wrong gypsy, no good day and hopefully get out and about a bit, just need to make sure the missus is ok, especially with a nipper on the way:D look forward to introducing him to the harley:439:lol....

Yeah the Misses and baby come first mate ,stay lucky mate and catch you about :wink:

Yer. It was good to meet up with Tellboy, Mrs T and Shadow yesterday.
We had a good chin wag after I found them.

I got collared by the Hog's on approaching the gates and was pulled in by there leader. Honest :tongue:.

Thats a dodgy photo you got of me there mate. I didnt think that camera was actually working.
I'll pm you and shadow my number when i sus out how you do it.

Thanks again for a good day :D

Thanks gypsy, when are you guys (17) next having a weekend meet?

Back