Panster R.I.P.

T

thelyn

Awful, awful news to bring tonight: Jamie Holland (Panster) a staunch club member who was known and loved by his mates in East London and beyond, died today in an RTA on the way to Perry's in Cornwall.

I don't know the details yet but thoughts are with his family and our Region 69 friends also riding to Cornwall.

Terrible, tragic loss: we all loved Jamie. One of life's good guys if there ever was.

Too choked to write any more, will post when more info comes through.

Lyn

Last edited:
Re: Panster R.I.P.

12707d1280532452-more-tragic-news-club-member-killed-ahalfmast-roundelyellow.jpg

please use the condolence thread here

So as to keep them all together so they can be printed off and given to Jamie's family at a later date.

Last edited:
Re: Panster R.I.P.

I have not replied on the ''official'' thread because a few weeks have passed ....but I have only just learned about this tragedy 3 hours ago from our Presidente over a few drinks with he and his good lady and a couple of our finest members in Wales. My apologies for not being aware of this earlier... but I have been only online sporadically during my month back in the UK.

Jamie was an absolute gent whom i would run into for many years at rallies, at Sunset Cycles in southeast London, at Stadium H-D now and again when I lived in North London, and elsewhere.

I greatly respected his wisdom and knowledge of older Harleys, and always enjoyed his company.

My sincere condolences to the region and to his many friends and family.

Back