Places of Interest

B

Bluey

As the title suggests. I'm looking for a couple of places to visit on the bike. I'm coming up for a weekend at the end of this month, first time for me on the bike in Scotland. I'm staying in Dumfries, can you recomend any places worth a visit?
Cheers Bluey!

Re: Places of Interest

Try Applecross bit of trek but the only truly alpine road in the uK, or Flodden, Culloden or Bannockburn... Brush up your Jacobite history, (wait for the comments Googsy?) or take a hike across the Military Road from Glencoe to Kinlochleven.. probably miles away from where you are staying... Cape Wrath...love it there

Cheers, Only have the Saturday to go exploring.

As the title suggests. I'm looking for a couple of places to visit on the bike. I'm coming up for a weekend at the end of this month, first time for me on the bike in Scotland. I'm staying in Dumfries, can you recomend any places worth a visit?
Cheers Bluey!
hi just give me a phone wen your coming up ,,mobi tel,07902715111:169B9ADF431545348BC

Cheers Bluey!

If you like mansions see Culzean Castle.

Having looked at the map, I think me and the lady friend will be going to Drumlanrig castle then take a ride up to Ayr and have a wonder around there!
Adam I'll txt you Thursday night. Can't book in to hotel till 2pm would have liked to have been able to get in earlier.

Sorry I didn't ring you Adam It was my forst weekend away with my new GF, kinda lost track of time. Had a great ride out on Saturday, Coffee and cake at Dumfries house then up to Ayr for a walk round and more tea. Then headed back to Dumfries via Loch Doon.

Sorry i missed you had a couple of runs sorted and places of interest, glad you had a good time, maybe catch you at AGM.

Back