Poker Run 2023

Dozer

Club Member
I cant find anywhere on the club site to book a ticket for the Essex Poker Run - can anyone advise please?

very sad news to find out this years poker run lis looking like its going to be the last one at Mersey,ive not done every poker run since mt 1 st on but ive done most since since 1999 [you can;t buy history]

A big thanks from both myself and Karen for all the wonderful times at Essex, they;ve all been great but where ever you move to i shall support all you geezers and geezerettes at next years poker run

Hopefully see you friday at this years poker run.

Hi Hippy, can you supply a bit more info on this being the last one. I've not heard anything about this before but then I'm not the most plugged in of people.

Hi Hippy, can you supply a bit more info on this being the last one. I've not heard anything about this before but then I'm not the most plugged in of people.
The site now wants £30 a head coming through the gate instead of the past £10 a head. Simple as that greed no loyalty. :mad:

sorry Ron ive been really busy and not seen your post, as Bazza says

Back