Posting Pic's/Retrieving Potobucket

Re: Posting Pic's/Retrieving Potobucket

Hi

I am looking to complete my rebuild thread and was wondering if the photo's could be recovered from photobucket. I am not going to subscribe to photobucket, but had used this process as it is the only way I could place the pictures.

Thread below.

Thanks Gary

http://www.harley-davidson-hangout.com/showthread.php?118664-45-Rebuild

To be frank Gary that's a question only Photobucket can answer. If you desperately want the photos back then you will have to get in touch with them and you may have to subscribe for a while so you can copy them back. That's if they keep them - I don't know as I've never used them.

Others on here have had problems too so you may get an answer from one of them.

Sorry I can't be more helpful.

Last edited:

You should still be able to see them and download the ones you want.
I used to have loads on there and there must be a way to download all into a folder on the PC but have only found how to download them individually.

You should still be able to see them and download the ones you want.
I used to have loads on there and there must be a way to download all into a folder on the PC but have only found how to download them individually.

Thanks for the replies and advise. Never thought it would be easy for one minute.

The recovery of the photos are more site related. They help immensely with following the thread rebuild and would assist anyone who was rebuilding a 45.

Thanks Gary

There are extensions for Chrome and Firefox browsers, just type "Photobucket extension fix" into Google.
You can then display your photos, just right click the ones you want and save as.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=p...x-b&gfe_rd=cr&dcr=0&ei=kBjDWpWHLIzZ8Afk46ugAg

Paul

Thanks for the heads up on the picture retrieval link. Due to difficulties in uploading in the first instance I naively thought it would be an easy task.

Last edited:

Paul

Thanks for the heads up on the picture retrieval link. Due to difficulties in uploading in the first instance I naively thought it would be an easy task.

Gary.

I notice from your post that you started that thread in 2015. Things have changed since then and you should be able to upload here with no probs.

Gary.

I notice from your post that you started that thread in 2015. Things have changed since then and you should be able to upload here with no probs.

Tom

Thanks for the update, I will give it a go. Like you said it was a while ago and the build is still going on and nearly complete. I am aiming to finish the bike and thread.

Thanks Gary

Back