Predator Front engine mount

Rob the Dog

Hi, I have one fitted…to my 2009 Dyna. I am on holiday in Budapest with the bike and I have lost the two button head bolts that screw up from the bottom of the mount, they hold the bottom plate to the mount…. Can anyone help me with the thread size (I’m hoping its metric and can be sourced locally🤞 please if anyone can help me txt me on this number
07950 584887. Best regards Rob.

Hi, I have one fitted…to my 2009 Dyna. I am on holiday in Budapest with the bike and I have lost the two button head bolts that screw up from the bottom of the mount, they hold the bottom plate to the mount…. Can anyone help me with the thread size (I’m hoping its metric and can be sourced locally🤞 please if anyone can help me txt me on this number
07950 584887. Best regards Rob.

M10 x 25mm for 07 onwards Dyna

You might be lucky and the motor & mount might be sitting with the bolt holes in the frame and mount being aligned, if not you’ll probably need to find a suitable jack to place under the engine and lift the engine a little bit to be able to have the “wiggle room” needed to get those bolts into their holes without risk of cross threading them.

Link to install instructions which contain the bolt dimensions https://www.predatorvcs.com/_assets/parts/diagrams/hdd100m_fitting_instructions_version_7_705.pdf

Last edited:
Thank you….. in the end M10 we guessed in a DIY store, but the angled plate as part of the front of the Frame prevented alignment of the bolts into the threaded holes….. I lashed it up with a combination of stainless and plastic cable ties, an rode it 1,125 miles home….. a fantastic two day ride, for once Germany was working and the French Auto Route….. billiard table flat 👌 Thanks again.

Thank you….. in the end M10 we guessed in a DIY store, but the angled plate as part of the front of the Frame prevented alignment of the bolts into the threaded holes….. I lashed it up with a combination of stainless and plastic cable ties, an rode it 1,125 miles home….. a fantastic two day ride, for once Germany was working and the French Auto Route….. billiard table flat 👌 Thanks again.
Wow! Necessity is the Mother of Invention. (y)

What one will do to prevent calling for the cavalry……. On the Saturday night at the Harley 120th in Budapest… my mate broke down ( Boom Trike ) at 10:00pm, he was told 4 months to get his beloved back to the UK
….. 100,000 extra Harley in Budapest, that Sat evening so far 64 bikes em pounded, breakdowns, accidents inc 2 fatalities, the rest done for drunk riding…. And it had been going on all week….. all AA type services completely overwhelmed.
We snuk out early on the Monday… and had a fantastic ride home 👌
Best regards. Rob

Back