R1 - WEST AREA - BREAKFAST MEET- 15th JANUARY 2017

HogHog

That's me just back from the Region 1 - West Area - breakfast meet, held in Fort William this morning. Ate enough to keep me going for the rest of the day, although Chris beat me (just)..!!
Maybe we should just have a "Meet" next time, or I could choose a small salad instead ;-)

It was good to see old and new faces today.

A number of issues were discussed, including the forthcoming AGM, Office Bearers, Events, and general Club stuff.

I'll be starting to write the next entry for the Quin soon, so if any of the other "sub-areas" have anything to report, please let me have an email (you should all have the address) as soon as practicable.

Cheers

Sam

Re: R1 - WEST AREA - BREAKFAST MEET- 15th JANUARY 2017

Really sorry I couldn't make it or the call. Intermittent net problems. Hope I can make the next one but glad we got a meet of sorts sorted. A lot to discuss at the next regional meet I think but I'll try and keep on top of any messages or posts coming through and let you know what I can and can't make. Lots of pressure on at work at the moment keeping me away from weekend jaunts.

Good to see the folks at today's brekkie meet. I hold my guilty hands up for gross impatience in pushing a virtual agm too hard. I think on reflection we can carry on as we are until we can hold a proper agm with nominations and voting.

Good to see the folks at today's brekkie meet. I hold my guilty hands up for gross impatience in pushing a virtual agm too hard. I think on reflection we can carry on as we are until we can hold a proper agm with nominations and voting.

Yes Chris, as discussed, I think you're right, and we will maintain the Status Quo until the AGM "proper".

Also as discussed, I will "hold the fort" in Ted's absence for the North Area, and write the entries for the Quin until the AGM.

We will need to choose the date/time/place for the AGM in order that the notice can be placed in the Quin for all members to see.

And of course there is your planned event for Fort William which you and I can continue to discuss and make plans for, including advertising to attract people/members.

A productive meet, glad I made the effort, well worth the 132 mile round trip.

Cheers

Sam

Nice to see that you lads are getting it together despite the difficulties you face.

Respect.

Back