Recommendations for b&b’s/hotels etc with secure parking: oxford area & peak district

Marjo

Club Member
Ola,
My best friend & I are riding up from the triple rally to the lakes rally. We are looking for places to stay on that route preferably with secure bike parking. (Behind a fence, beergarden, out of sight etc) I have emailed a couple but received no answer. Maybe you have suggestions or “stay away from!”
We are looking to stay in the vicinity of blenheim palace (oxford area) and chatsworth (peak district area). (Yes, we are househunting 🤪)
2 females, 2 bikes.
Thanks in advance!
Marjo

Reference the beautiful Peak District - at the heart of the National Park (Hope Valley area) is a delightful b&b called Thornedeane - it has free off road parking for residents vehicles directly in front of the Victorian house. It's only got 3 guest rooms so a cosy home from home place - maybe worth a look to break up your travel?

Thanks Rick! So far I received 3 suggestions for peak district (i posted it in facebook as well) but nothing for the oxford area yet. Its early days 😉
Thanks for Thornedeane, I’ll look into that!

I replied to you on Facebook about the Oxford area, I am still trying to think of somewhere - I know more about places to stay while away than I do about places near (my) home!

This should give you idea of availability & prices, all should include parking but level of security is something you'd need to ask about.

Try the Inn for all Seasons. Its on the A40 just outside Burford. Parking behind the pub/hotel.

Back