Region 20 - Membership Numbers

snowflake

H-DRCGB Treasurer
46 members in Region 20 - apparently.

If you are on the Forum and you are 'in' R20 - please answer up below!!

Snowflake, as me, the VP, and specifically, committee members, we must rise above the pettiness of 'what region are you in'.
We are citizens of the best Harley Club known to man and I therefore refused to be categorised as merely a number. . .
. . . twenty, in this instance! 😜

For Region 20 members who are not located in SW London. . . . . . . . keep watching this space for an announcement next month??!!

Welcome to my world Rob......46 emails sent out regularly and very very few answered . usual faces at our meetings and possibly a few different ones at Whitton st Georges day parade & Walton on the hill carnival , then back to the same stalwarts for our Rally in July .
I appreciate that we cover a large area which is why Dave my assistant rep and now Vice President is looking at a possible N/E venue for another meeting venue { as he said above watch this space for an announcement } to see if we can attract anyone from that side of London !
Not everyone uses the forum so you can expect people not to respond to things posted on here but we also have a facebook page now which I have advertised to our region members but again very little take up . and as I said above very few answer any email that I put out .
Three methods of communication and very little in terms of engagement , It makes it very hard to arrange anything when you don`t know whether it`s going to be supported or not !

Mike

Back