Region 27

JFJ

Club Member
Good evening all, Taff and I along with the rest of the Suffolk Crew would like to thank everyone who supported us, spoke up for us and voted for us on Saturday!
Thanks
Julian

Re: Region 27

Well done guys. I was there at the AGM and listened to the debates but I think you deserve the chance to make this work. Good luck to you both.

Thank you Phizzer we will do our best, we were/are overwhelmed with the support we have been given!
Cheers :encouragement:

Last edited:

Good luck chaps

Hope it works out well for you all

We didn't want you anyway :livid:

Hi Ming and the Central South Bros thank you we will do our best and look forward to meeting you all thanks Julian et all and the Suffolk Crew :)

Cheers Paul, thanks for your help and advice we look forward to being good neighbours and don't be a stranger:cool:

Looking forward to meeting up with you guys again. Can you post your meets and rides here as well on your Facebook page please. Also reps and meet details to the Quin in the regional section.
BaZa.

Hi Baza likewise we look forward to seeing you, we are getting there we now have an email address suffolk@hdrcgb.org.uk (thanks Roger) and will have a proper Facebook page shortly. Our 2nd Thursday of the month Woolpit Bull meeting should soon appear on the Calendar. :encouragement:

Back