Regional T-shirts etc

kevkingkong

Club Member
Hi folks it's Kev your assistant (merchandise) rep. I have found a new supplier for t-shirts that can do them ?15 each. They come in white grey or black and come in sizes s to XL ( 2xl and 3xl are currently out of stock). They are made to order so take some time to turn around. I have had a test one printed and have washed it a few times and it seems to hold up quite well, see pictures below. I shall place an order next week, if anyone wants one let me know colour and size. And just a reminder, we have the new enamel pin badges in stock priced at ?3, plus the stickers and window stickers at a ?1 each. Cheers Kev Screenshot_20190419-114349.jpgIMG_20190329_180409.jpg8

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: New t-shirts

hi mate can i have two tshirts in black large and one pin please

hi mate can i have two tshirts in black large and one pin please
Hi yes I can get them ordered for you probably be a couple of weeks are you going to be at any of the meets coming up.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk

cool mate will be at the next east harling meet now i can see where i am going [dont like the dark] lol

Evening all. I have been in contact with the supplier of our merch and the xl and XXL I have been waiting for should be back in stock this week. I shall be making an order when they are in so if anyone wants a t-shirt, hat, pen, mug, mouse mat, pretty much anything that can be printed on let me know and I'll order it for you. Just to remind you we still have pin badges at ?3 each, stickers and window stickers at ?1 and region patches at ?5 cheers Kev (aka merch man)����

P.s. the PayPal account is now up and running again. If you would like you order to be posted, please message me beforehand and we can add it to your payment through PayPal.IMG_20190603_212703.jpg

Re: Regional T-shirts etc

Hi Kev,
Do you have any of the T shirts left in XL and any window stickers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Regional T-shirts etc

Hi Gordon

ive got those and have private messaged you

Hi kev can I order a 2xl tshirt please and can I have it posted can you let me know total price please
Cheers John

Hi kev can I order a 2xl tshirt please and can I have it posted can you let me know total price please
Cheers John
Hi John

We don't have any of the old ones in 2xl.

You can order one by doing the following

Go to www.curtis-sports.com

Click on the three lines at the top right of the screen
Click on club shops
Click on Harley-Davidson Riders Club
Click select department
Scroll to find Anglia R15
Order away

When it asks for authorisation code or offer code input HD9062 this is important to expedite your order.

Any problems, get hold of me

Cheers

Back