Remembrance Day Bikers

Nod

Club Member
This years event is on Sunday 12th November. The usual format, a meeting at the Castle Inn Bramber for the 2mins silence at 11.00 am followed by a ride to Shoreham Airport for a service at 12.00am. The restaurant at the airport will be unavailable but the Longshore is doing a special and reputedly veterans will get their first drink on the house, (don`t quote me on that!!) See you there.

I will sort out some kind of a mini ride in to the Castle, starting from Fontwell Services - Burger King. Timings etc to follow in a day or three

Meeting time from Eastbourne/polegate to the remembrance day ride.
Anyone from the east that would like to join me, meet and leave the Thoroughbred Inn Polegate 9.30 am, we'll ride on over to the castle Inn for just after 10am anyone else see at Bramber or let me know any pickup points on the way.

Meetup at Fontwell Burger KIng 9:15am
For them that reside in the west I reckon if you meet me at Fontwell Services, BurgerKing car park on Sunday 12th November at 9:15am for a departure time of 9:30am. We’ll get to Bramber at approx 10:00am.

Dave posted this on FaceBook
Hi all,further on from Petes comment regarding the Longshore on rememberance sunday,Karen the landlady messaged me today to say they will be doing breakfasts,with free tea and coffee,also a free drink,whatever that maybe.Ride safe.

Arthritis in my hands is very painful at present so I’ve decided I won’t be riding in the morning. I will NOT be at Fontwell services in the morning. Please make your own arrangements to get to The Castle at Bamber. Weather looks reasonable. Sorry about that. Cheers.

Nice remembrance day service this morning. Handful of Coasters this year.

1000005151.jpg

And a good turn out from all bikers considering the weather.
All made even better by Coasters making a clean sweep on the raffle down at the Longshore Pub afterwards. Ken winning two prizes, Stan winning one and Dusty ( with 'Rodney' the dog) winning the only doggy coat on the prize table !

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg

Back