Saturday ride?

Maggar

Thinking of doing an afternoon ride from the Highwayman (about 12.30 start) over to Castle Howard, Helmsley, Stokesley, Swainby, Osmotherly then either back via Masham or back over the moors to Helmsley and York. Cracking ride and good stops.

Anyone up for it?

Mag

Re: Saturday ride?

Sorry Mag cant make it on Saturday, grandson coming for the day, going to the park to play on the swings, ( hope he's good at pushing).

Kev.

Hiya Maggar.

Dont think i can make Saturday which is a big pity as it looks like the best day of the weekend and its a great route as well - its the one we did at the back end of last summer if remember correctly.
I think i'll be shopping in York :eek:

And well done to your lads last night - even i was screaming for them which is unheard of :D

Also, i told Colin i cant go ahead on the bike, mentioned it at home and it didn't go down well at all :( think i'll just stick with what i have.

See ya

Tony

Should have just bought it Tony, she'd never have noticed :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D :D :D

Kendo, who can't do saturday as well :(

Kendo.

She would have noticed - its a different colour :D

I know most women are pretty dim but even she would have managed to spot that :eek:

Tony

To the guy who must have the biggest SMILE :D on his face today, after last night's result. (and I don't ever follow the footie):rolleyes:

I'll have to let you down too Maggar. Really sorry, am having my nails done :eek: :eek:

Olga x :cool:

My smile is actually bigger than my face today - not pretty!

Of all the reasons I've had for not coming for a ride on Saturday yours is the most reasonable, and in the prettiest colours. ;) Thanks

Mag

Monday is favourite for me as i have a little task to do saturday, but will be back home around mid day Sat, up for a ride then, will call you Mag.

has mr C sorted his throttle cable out, or can we go round his place and take the piss whilst he is fitting it:D

Maggar
I need to be back in time for my wife to go to the theatre (say at 7pm?) but I fancy the trip. What's your schedule

Probably setting off a bit later (about 1pm ish) 'cos Natrasleep is coming back from deepest darkest Lancashire first, but we will be back in plenty of time for you to get to the theatre.

We should be at the Highwayman Cafe for about 1.30pm ish.

I've PM'd my mobile number, buzz or text me and we'll sort it out.

And a great ride it was, thanks Mag, brilliant roads, stayed dry, a bit nippy in places, but when the sun decided to stay out it was lovely.

well worth a repeat performance later on in the year:cool: :cool:

Great afternoon with Mag, Natra and Andrew. A64 Highwayman-Helmsley-Stokesley-Osmotherly-Helmsley and back to York for me. A pint in Osmotherley, then snacks in Helmsley where Mag and Natra took home pork pies the size of a small county... no wonder you lads need Big Twins!

dexter said:
Great afternoon with Mag, Natra and Andrew. A64 Highwayman-Helmsley-Stokesley-Osmotherly-Helmsley and back to York for me. A pint in Osmotherley, then snacks in Helmsley where Mag and Natra took home pork pies the size of a small county... no wonder you lads need Big Twins!

And very nice it was too:D

Sounds like a good one,

Q. Where's The Highwayman? in case I want to join in next time?

Fecked if i know, i just followed Maggar, Got lost 3 times going to Mags place for a starter, must get a satnav:D :D :D

It's on the A64 just NE of York after you get off the ring road. A good meet for East coast rides and North Yorks.

Tones said:
Sounds like a good one,

Q. Where's The Highwayman? in case I want to join in next time?

On the A64 heading out of York toward the coast Tones, on the left hand side ;)

Groundhog.

Back