Second Sunday!

T

thelyn

Leather Bottle in Blackmore, Essex CM4. Nice old pub in a lovely little village.

Sunday lunchtime and the weather forecast's good.

See you there!

Lyn :439:

Re: Second Sunday!

Hi Lyn
I'm new on here, but hopefully i'll be able to pop down to this one on sunday if nothing crops up in the meantime, if thats ok. I'm in Epping so its not a million miles away.
Roughly what time to people start getting there.

Gazza

Looking forward to meeting some people on Sunday...:D

Hi there, is the meeting in afternoon or evening?

:439:Hi all, what a nice afternoon in the sunshine at the Leather Bottle and how good to see loads of people out. Bikes included Ken's 1918 F-head, Dave's NYPD Panhead (liked the handcuffs - a special touch!), some lovely Shovels, Mike's wild apehangers and, ahem, an Africa Twin...*

Cheers to Mike for finding us and hope to meet Gazzah and Beringer next time. :D

Lyn x

* ...but we'll let Geez & Shirl off, we're taking bets on when the Indian Chief will be up and running... how cool is that??? :wink:

Hi all, its was great to meet the 69's again, and to see some new faces for this year.
The place is a bit of the beaten track, but it does, therefore, keep the number of cars in the car park down, leaving some room for the bikes.

Hope to meet again next month..

see ya

maybe next time any pictures to take Lynn

Hi all i had planned to come down on sunday but my boys football got changed to a 1.30 kick off so could'nt make it. Apologies

No probs, Gazzah!

See you soon...:60277EB7B04744289C0

L

Is this meet every Sunday?, if so I would like to come down and meet other club, member I made a thread about this in the beer tent. What time does everyone meet up.

I will be on my Yellow Triumph Speed four, for a few weeks.

As well as the club meet this Sunday there is a classic bike show just over the road, behind the Bull pub, at Jericho cottage. Get there a bit sharpish in the morning as it is usually all over by lunchtime but there is good turnout of some fine motorcycles of all sorts.

Picked up my wide glide today:D look forward to meeting everyone but unable to meet this sunday:frown: due to being on a course, will catch up in the future.

Cheers, Shirl,

We are indeed meeting at Blackmore this Sunday, CO4 0RR, Jericho Cottage. Classic bike meet as well as our usual. Get yourselves there 10.30am for an eyeful of classic metal and then lunch at the Leather Bottle.

Shadow, come up and meet us next time! :439:

L x

Sounds like somwhere interesting to head out to one sunday :wink:

Back