Shipley Sunday

Re: Shipley Sunday

Thought everyone was away at Oz or elsewhere so stayed at home, Oh B*gger.

Nice pics, nice to see it stayed Sunny.....................unlike now, bit wet :confused:

Hope it's not like this in Oswestry, (lets be real, 5 miles from Wales, it will be absolutely p**ing it down) :(

Thought everyone was away at Oz or elsewhere so stayed at home, Oh B*gger.

Nice pics, nice to see it stayed Sunny.....................unlike now, bit wet :confused:

Hope it's not like this in Oswestry, (lets be real, 5 miles from Wales, it will be absolutely p**ing it down) :(

Shame Tones,

Not a drop of rain to be seen all day (I still had my waterproofs packed though - just in case!) :)

It was the usual good turnout for the relatively short ride to Harewood, but the marshalling was excellent and the very long group never got split up once.

Good pics Tony

4 friend from Holland where there all weekend so I shall hear the stories when I'm seeing them at the Centrum rally

Harry

Great pics Tony

Sorry, I missed you at Shipley this weekend. :(

I had a ride up during in the day on Friday with Julie (Gerda) and then again on Saturday teatime, got caught in the only cloudburst :mad: Anyway saw lots of friends there, old and new.

Was up at Leeds/Bradford airport for 11.30am for my 2.30pm flight to Schipol, unfortunately the plane was delayed for an hour. Looks like I missed out on a good ride out cos the weather was lovely.

Am presently at Diane and Harry's using his computer whilst they are both at work. If it is any consolation it is p*ssing it down here.

Tomorrow evening is when I go to see Pearl Jam in Arnhem. :D

See you all when I get back.

Olga x :cool:

great to see the photos .had some good times up there over the years miss you all but on the mend can now manage Whistler and Fox hounds.

Great pics Tony

Tomorrow evening is when I go to see Pearl Jam in Arnhem. :D

See you all when I get back.

Olga x :cool:

You could have saved yourself the airfare. They played Leeds last Friday! :p

You could have saved yourself the airfare. They played Leeds last Friday! :p

Yeh, I know, but Festival atmosphere different to gig in a stadium. Although, it was in Holland, so the smell of dope was stronger :D

I don't do Festivals anymore too old. Last festivals were Reading and Glastonbury 1980.

My good friend Guido paid for my ticket to see Pearl Jam returning the favour when I took him to see Rammstein.

Ron & Liz paid my airfare, because I looked after the Black Pig for them.

Cheapest gig I've ever been to! :D

Olga tightwad:rolleyes: xxx

P S See you Friday for local gig

Don't reply, for Gods sake don't reply:eek::D

mouth.jpg

Back