Shovelhead.

B

Baloski

Hi,
Just wanted to say hello to you all.
I've just got all my membership stuff through the post and seen that you are the closest to me (my favourite number), I'm in Romford. If the weathers kind i'll be getting up to the Viper on the 27th to meet you guys.
I'm hoping some of you ride shovels as I'd really like to swap notes on the ole girls and anything else Harley, come to think of it anything else m/c. Only had mine a year, wanted one since I was 11, taken a while to get it and I love it to bits.
Be good to hear from you guys.
Kevin

Re: Shovelhead.

Hi Kevin

Welcome to HDRCGB.

East London aren't the most active region on this forum, but they more than make up for it by being out and about on their bikes; and yes they do speak very fluent Shovel! :smile:

Thanks for that, I cant wait to get involved. :)

Hi,
Just wanted to say hello to you all.
I've just got all my membership stuff through the post and seen that you are the closest to me (my favourite number), I'm in Romford. If the weathers kind i'll be getting up to the Viper on the 27th to meet you guys.
I'm hoping some of you ride shovels as I'd really like to swap notes on the ole girls and anything else Harley, come to think of it anything else m/c. Only had mine a year, wanted one since I was 11, taken a while to get it and I love it to bits.
Be good to hear from you guys.
Kevin

View attachment 14117....from Watford herts.

To show as club member can you do this? :D

To ALL New and Renewed members: Profile update to show as *Club Member*

Thanks for the welcome and heads up on membership (done it I think). My Sister lives up your way, I'll look out for you guys. :60277EB7B04744289C0

Thanks for the welcome and heads up on membership (done it I think). My Sister lives up your way, I'll look out for you guys. :60277EB7B04744289C0

WOW! :D See you are not a guest anymore mate all sorted :D

If you visit your sister in or around Watford during the week then look into this meet on the first Wednesday of the month.

Hey guys I've never felt so wanted. lol

Lol thats more like it. I went and said hi on the newbies bit. Addictive this aint it!

Kev, Baza.... Guys thanks again for the welcome. I'm off to the ole fart sack now catch you laters. :smile:

Welcome Baloski,
you will be in good company at region 69,great bunch of members.Dont forget the london region which meets on the third thursday of every month, and I ride a 1978 FLH glide, shovelhead, my mistress as call here,I ride here when I like, never complains.!Hope to meet up with you some day.

Andy. tool man..:169B9ADF431545348BC

Andy, great bikes huh be good to swap notes. I just call mine "my ole lady" and some other things from time to time, love her to bits though. Is the 3rd Thursday at the Ace? I'm sure our paths will cross soon. :smile:
Kevin

Welcome to the Asylum Kevin... I will prod our beloved leader Lyn to make contact!... Oh and I dont speak Shovel, but I used to be fluent in Panhead and currently gibber in Evo and Buell xx

:60277EB7B04744289C0

Thanks for the welcome Shebee. Prod away. I'm up for learning all the dialects of Harley, even Evo! Hope to see you at the Viper on Sunday?
Kevin

OK! OK! I'm finally awakened from winter hibernation!

We'll be at the Viper on Sunday (CM4 0PT)

From the A414 eastbound: Turn right on Old Barns Lane just after King's Norton.
Follow lane to junction with Blackmore Rd and turn left. Right at end of Ingatestone Road and right onto Mill Green Rd. The Viper is on your right.

SEE YOU THERE!!!

L x

Back