Siphon Pump

So Halfords or Draper well once upon a time well about 8 years ago I purchased a top of the range road bike for my daughter and on that very day whilst out cycling her front wheel went right and her handlebars went right. Upon inspection everything in the rand new push bike was slack so later that day I rang customer services and their attitude was disgraceful I said it was on a bad corner and she could have been killed to which he replied yes but she could have been run over by a combine harvester but she wasnt he then hung up. I set off and the manager at Halfords was going to get a few right handers but my wife said no I will go in because you will trash the place anyway money refunded and bike purchased at a proper bike shop where the staff are fully trained on one item I.e. bicycles so would I buy owt from them numpties nope not in a million years

That's a pretty good one. I have to say - can't understand why it's taken me so long to get one. Been using old pipe for years, faffing about!

Back