Someone just asked me what this Aermacchi project is worth? Wiltshire

Re: Someone just asked me what this Aermacchi project is worth? Wiltshire

they vary in price hugely, if its running and has a log book, last time i looked around 2.5-3k for a good one in nice condition, a project, half that, not running even less as the motors are prone to seizing, electrics are a minefield and parts are not easily available and IMO expensive for what they are... Some people however think they are worth alot more when ive seen em on ebay etc but they tend to hang around for a long time!

the SX was a little rarer than the SS i believe

I bought a SST250 about 8 years ago, paid ?500 for it in a similar condition, all be it taken apart instead of complete! Spent 6+ months restoring it and getting it running etc and sold it for a little over 2k to a collector in Ireland where it still sits I believe.

Thanks Neil. I think he is on about ?600-800 just a few mins ago when he txt me.

Thanks Neil. I think he is on about ?600-800 just a few mins ago when he txt me.

if thats registered then yes money is about right, if it runs even better! as with all things old and harley getting it registered is the fun bit!

if thats registered then yes money is about right, if it runs even better! as with all things old and harley getting it registered is the fun bit!

Hes just accepted ?500 for it. Good luck to him.

Back