Sorry all

Re: Sorry all

Dont hold your breath. Report it to paypal. Or you could start a thread asking for help as im sure you werent ignored intentionally.

Mr. Lambert was not ignored. His initial request for assistance (posted 3-3-2010) was responded to by Roger the following day, the mistake rectified and the membership duly processed.

We cannot rectify a mistake until we are made aware of it.

Aside from my reply to your PM Not changing my guest status to club member could be a clue!

That only changes when you enter your details (under USER CP above left) that are on your membership card when you receive it.

PM's behind the scenes, calling it a day. Best wishes to you all..........

Last edited:

As I said in the post you deleted DONT WANT IT!!,no apology/ explanation why my money was taken 3 feckin months ago. reported to paypal. Reading through some of the threads I'm not the only one, what is going on..........

As a past member many years ago you know how we work with volunteers doing all the leg work. To start with you paid your money a monthe before the yearly membership starts in Jan so that is one whole month that nothing was going to happen. When our membership secretary did all the new memberships and renewalls circa 1700 in Jan/Feb some have been lostdue to the royal mail and maybe just maybe an oversight at renewal level.

Once you informed us here and don't forget the website is not where your application would have gone it was dealt with asap.

I hope you reconsider.

Back