Sport Glide Stock Silencer

L. Rev.

Club Member
Just an enquiry at this stage. Does anyone have a standard Silencer for a Sport Glide stuck away that they no longer need?

The previous keeper of mine has a pro pipe fitted and I'm not yet sure on the volume... has anyone any experience of one and / or of fitting a quiet baffle to one?

Merry Christmas ๐ŸŽ… ๐ŸŽ„

Yes I should have one, fitted stage one at purchase (late 2021) and got standard one back in a box (must admit I have never looked in box), no need for it just like standard pipes for a Dyna, Breakout glide etc

Yes I should have one, fitted stage one at purchase (late 2021) and got standard one back in a box (must admit I have never looked in box), no need for it just like standard pipes for a Dyna, Breakout glide etc
I shall send you a message potentially. That's if you'd be interested in parting with it?

To who? Maybe they need a nudge.
Hi Dave. The webmaster email. Happy to send another one but I appreciate the situation so wasn't minded to add to the 'inbox' that said I've rethought my replacement 'handle' so will drop them a line again buddy.

Just an enquiry at this stage. Does anyone have a standard Silencer for a Sport Glide stuck away that they no longer need?

The previous keeper of mine has a pro pipe fitted and I'm not yet sure on the volume... has anyone any experience of one and / or of fitting a quiet baffle to one?

Merry Christmas ๐ŸŽ… ๐ŸŽ„
Watch a youtube vid from what I heard it sounded deeper, not an obnoxious sound, joe public and neighbours seem very accepting of the sound a harley makes even loud ones.
Stage one tunes on a harley are a must, factory setups strangle the engine, are weak running and make them run hot, detrimental over time.
Factor in the cost of a factory map, possibly the filter element too if going back to a factory pipe, imagine catted up it will probably need one.
On a plus the map harley will supply is a one off payment, any future maps supplied by same dealer on that bike will be done for free so am informed. Check first as might only be my local dealer.
If the bike comes with a tuner all the better you can roll back to the original backup.

Last edited:
Back