st Georges day parade 2024

ffhuey

Club Member Region 20 London Rep
Hi I have just heard that the Whitton St Georges Day Parade is going to be on the 20th of April this year .
All the details of times and meeting place will be posted as soon as I get them .
And just a friendly warning...... please note that this event will be taking place in the London ULEZ zone and if your bike is not ULEZ compliant you will need to pay £12.50 to Tfl to take part ! otherwise it will be a fine of £180.00

Mike R20 rep

Quick update to the date for this , I've just been told that it is now Sunday the 21st of April as there is a rugby match at Twickenham on the Saturday...
I'll keep everyone updated as soon as I hear anything further..

Mike R20 rep

Sadiq Khan will probaby try and ban it as he probably doesn't see it as being appropriate for the area 😏

Hi guys if you're coming to the st George’s Day Parade on the 21st April in Whitton the meeting place is as follows.

Nelson school
Nelson Road
Whitton
Tw2 7bu.

Meeting in the front car park between 11.00 and 11.30 am for a 12.00 pm Parade start.

Please note that this address is in the ulez zone and if you are riding a bike registered before 2009 you may have to pay the ulez charge !

Mike .

Back