Still Here

Red Shoes

Yes we are still here, :D just hibernating till the summer comes again, i suppose we have to have some rest during the year, we await the xmas partys, that will keep us all going won't it;) ;)

Re: Still Here

Your hibernation seems to get earlier and last longer every year Carole :D Mind you, you did a fair job of partying whilst you were awake ;)

Old Bob :cool:

The knee was fitted on Saturday 30th and I came out of hospital on Thursday (cos they couldn't afford to give me any more morphine ;) )
An internal bleed has complicated things a bit and there is extensive bruising but the knee looks just as ugly as the old one so it should be ok :eek:
I will have to get it fit enough to have a boogie with you at one of the Xmas partys :)

Thanks for asking :p

Don't get too fit Bob or i won't be able to keep up:D will have to use me spray which im trying not to do;)

Carole. if the 'old feller' has got his ?200 winter fuel allowance he can bring it along to the meeting on the 3rd and buy me a drink or 3, cos mine hasn't turned up yet :eek:

Thats really good it will be nice to see you, its been a long time between meetings:) :cool:

He's doing fine Baza still hasn't touched the weed since Oswestry (b**t**d) :mad: i have tried, did the old patches and that but still yearned a ciggie, will try again after xmas:( :(

If you are still there Carole you and the old geezer have a bloody good Christmas and a super new year. :D

Back