sunday 8th OCTOBER

Natra

Right boys and girls, i propose a ride out into the peaks on the 8th, who is up for it. I will once again get everyone lost and go for some u turns on narrow lanes just for the fun of seeing Mr Wobbly try to negotiate them (he knows who he is)

Natra:rolleyes:

Re: sunday 8th OCTOBER

Not certain yet but have you any meeting point in mind? Tony Cross.

bloody hell give me a chance, ive only just thought of the idea;)

actually, it will probably be birdwell roundabout junction 36 on the M1 its just the rest of the route that is a blur in my mind at the moment:cool:

It might be a bit chilly for Mr Wobbly - perhaps we should do it HOG style and come by car (my Lord ... cum by car).

I've got a pass out and a fire extinguisher so count me in as long as we can stop for a Bakewell Pudding.

It might be a bit chilly for Mr Wobbly - perhaps we should do it HOG style and come by car (my Lord ... cum by car).

I've got a pass out and a fire extinguisher so count me in as long as we can stop for a Bakewell Pudding.

bakewell pudding excellent idea, fire extinguisher not
nessesary as mr wobbly unable to attend as he is running a marathon or something, i bet he still has his phone with him though "P*** t******* here", might be worth a call:rolleyes:

the cunning plan

there is a layby about 10 yards off the birdwell roundabout going towards sheffield.(Birdwell roundabout is junction 36 on the M1, )

10.15 for 10.30 kick off see you all there:cool:

let me know if you are going so i can contact if plans change

all i can say at the moment the ride will involve bakewell puddings

oh and if its pissing down its cancelled

We may have plans already, though if I can swing it I'll be playing out....:D

We may have plans already, though if I can swing it I'll be playing out....:D

Put your foot down (if she'll let you).

Friday - Blues Club, Beer & sleeping out
Saturday - Get p1ssed on the boat
Sunday - a good ride out
Sunday night - say hello to the missus and tell her you want a clean shirt for Monday!

(Go on - I dare you!)

Put your foot down (if she'll let you).

Friday - Blues Club, Beer & sleeping out
Saturday - Get p1ssed on the boat
Sunday - a good ride out
Sunday night - say hello to the missus and tell her you want a clean shirt for Monday!

(Go on - I dare you!)

She's not the problem......:rolleyes:
It's the kids I'd be neglecting......:confused:

the cunning plan

there is a layby about 10 yards off the birdwell roundabout going towards sheffield.(Birdwell roundabout is junction 36 on the M1, )

10.15 for 10.30 kick off see you all there:cool:

all i can say at the moment the ride will involve bakewell puddings

oh and if its pissing down its cancelled
TF will be sending you an order if you go anywhere near the fabulous Bakewell Pie Shop, just after the roundabout, on the left hand side towards the agri college. There's parking in the srteet or a car park diagonally opposite the pie shop.

If you could have an endless supply of any of the pie products from that shop (or better still, the owners fit 20yr old, optically challenged daughter), chocolate (or beer flavoured chocolate), Stevie Ray Vaughan and lesbians...could life get any better than that?:eek::cool::D

Cancelled at 9.16 too of us had already set of by then you corset
wearing plonker.

What more could you expect from a West Ham supporter:D

pete

Cancelled at 9.16 too of us had already set of by then you corset
wearing plonker.

What more could you expect from a West Ham supporter:D

pete

What happened to following simple instructions.
LET ME KNOW WHO IS GOING INCASE PLANS CHANGE
:eek:
the 5 people who had let me know they were going all contacted me to cancel, hence the reason I, not wanting to feel like Billy Nomates, did not go

Sorry Pete, hope you had a good ride anyway:)

CANCELLED,

Due to me being Billy Nomates:D :D :D

A bit late with the post. Just over 60miles to the starting point and needing fuel so set off before cancellation. If HOG style is by car what is HDRCGB style???........................... .
How about a wax doll with 6 inch nails in it. Still nice meeting Logo and going to Squires Caffe for the first time. Later a run to Scotch Corner >K. Stephen> K.Lonsdale and home. 280 dry miles and the bike ran sweet. Any hints on making wax dolls. Rusty nails might be best!!!.

Regards, Tony C.

A bit late with the post. Just over 60miles to the starting point and needing fuel so set off before cancellation. If HOG style is by car what is HDRCGB style???........................... .
How about a wax doll with 6 inch nails in it. Still nice meeting Logo and going to Squires Caffe for the first time. Later a run to Scotch Corner >K. Stephen> K.Lonsdale and home. 280 dry miles and the bike ran sweet. Any hints on making wax dolls. Rusty nails might be best!!!.

Regards, Tony C.

Sorry it was late with the post BUT...if you had let me know you were coming, as requested, i would have been there, as all the people who HAD LET ME KNOW they were coming, all also let me know this morning that they were unable to attend, i could only assume that there were no others coming, as they had failed to let me know.
So im glad you had a good ride out, but until i become telepathic, and am able to know what other people are doing, lets stick to informing people by other means, such as putting replys on this website;)

And after all Tony your only reply was "Not certain yet".
I had got a really good ride sorted, which i will no doubt take people on a future date, and was quite disapointed not to do it today, If i had known people were coming, i would have been there, as i was looking forward to it, so I can assure you your disapointment was no more than mine:confused:

Back