Superally 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

boogiefool

Are the Yorkies making the trip to Superally next year or have all the arrangements been made?

Re: Superally 2007

Tony as they going and I know there are going Kev Wheland and Olga and they camping :rolleyes:

And they coming to my house :eek: :eek:

Harry

Yup Tone, me 'n' Sue along with Olga are already booked on the ferry, going 23rd return 27th May.

PM sent Tone, give me a ring.

Kev.

Hi, I will be going to the super rally next year. I have not made arrangements yet but Kev says that there is an offer with the ferry company if someone buys a 'season ticket'. I believe that involves buying something like 8 tickets for ?400 ish. If anyone would like to commit to this then lets talk, all put in the needed cash and buy a season ticket. Please contact me if anyone interested and I will make the arrangements.
This means that we will only have to pay something like ?90 return for the trip instead of ?220. Sounds like a good deal to me but committment up front please.
True to the brotherhood and the knights of Ni.
Black Knight

Hi, I will be going to the super rally next year. I have not made arrangements yet but Kev says that there is an offer with the ferry company if someone buys a 'season ticket'. I believe that involves buying something like 8 tickets for ?400 ish. If anyone would like to commit to this then lets talk, all put in the needed cash and buy a season ticket. Please contact me if anyone interested and I will make the arrangements.
This means that we will only have to pay something like ?90 return for the trip instead of ?220. Sounds like a good deal to me but committment up front please.
True to the brotherhood and the knights of Ni.
Black Knight
Looks like we've missed our opportunity with the season ticket. I've checked their web site and there's no mention of the deal.

Looks like we've missed our opportunity with the season ticket. I've checked their web site and there's no mention of the deal.

Not too late Tony, Kev will explain this discounted offer to you. But act now, 'cos ferry crossings to Holland are getting booked up quickly. (Oh my God, I sound like a P&O salesperson:eek: )

Love Olga
x

Not too late Tony, Kev will explain this discounted offer to you. But act now, 'cos ferry crossings to Holland are getting booked up quickly. (Oh my God, I sound like a P&O salesperson:eek: )

Love Olga
x
Now if you were a P & O salesperson you'd have started your post with "I'm sorry, our operators are extremely busy.....:D

I'll give Kev a call.
Wuv you Loads.
T

PS Will you be on hand to help with the erection in a foreign field???:rolleyes::D:D

Not too late Tony, Kev will explain this discounted offer to you.

Only just seen this, been off line for a couple of days. This offer is not on their web site.
What happens is you (anybody) rings P & O and asks to buy season tickets, you have to buy a minimum of five (more if you want) tickets at ?85 each. You have to pay for them whilst on the phone, they give you five reference numbers and thats it. When you decide when you want to travel you then ring them back quoting one of the numbers and the dates you wish to use it. You can nominate one or more of the reference numbers to someone elses name if you wish, the tickets are for a motorcycle up to two people and cabin for a return trip, hope that helps a little.

Kev.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back