Thanks for the hospitality

Bute Bagger

John, It was a pleasure joining you in Morecambe for dinner , and catching up with yourself and Sarge in the pub, you sick Roadking is tucked up beside my glide in the garage and will get my undivided attention when Greame's sporty is finished ............. Bert.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 104
Re: Thanks for the hospitality

Didn't realise you were going so soon Bert or I would of come down earlier,
That's what's good about this club the real friendship that is genuine.
- For you to come all that way down to collect his bike says it all.

nice to meet ya again. I looked after Badger and kept him outta trouble after you left !! :D

well what can i say thanks dont really cover it a 400 mile round trip to pick my roadking up for some major work on her !!!
what a chap ,bert your a star !! nice to meet your dad as well that steak and ale pie was awesome mmmmmm
and thanks to sarge and ian who kept me busy for the rest of the night although i was on the way too being rotten by the time sarge and bert got there lol , got in the pub at 1 ish didnt meet bert till 7 then back to the pub stayed in the pub till the boat at 215 am one on the boat coming back tipped me over the edge lol woke up back home pity i didnt do it a few weeks ago then could have done the bowling but thanks to all of u what a club !!!!

Last edited:

Sarge, Due to the demise of the only Manx Harley mechanic, and knowing how hard it is to get a reliable mechanic on an island, Cam chest was the plan, then a small gearbox problem left it immobile, so a full stripdown new box , clutch, and the cam shoes, check the crank runout for next years performance upgrade 😉

Sarge, Due to the demise of the only Manx Harley mechanic, and knowing how hard it is to get a reliable mechanic on an island,

Oh, I think I know a good mechanic on an island.

Unfortunately, it ain't John's island.

Nice one.

Back