Thanks

vincent

To Barry and all Region 7 members,thank you all for organising a great rally this weekend,a brilliant start to the season :D :cool: ;)

Re: Thanks

I would also like to say thank you to everyone who put in the hard work it takes to organise a rally - Ian and I had a fantastic time and the bands were brilliant :)

Hi Kev - thank you for the warm welcome on the gate - much appreciated :p

Magick

Great Rally, Thanks to Barrie and all of the members who help over the weekend. A big thank you to all the staff that manned the kitchen and bar over the week end putting in a lot of hours. This was the best Talgarth rally yet, and may long it continue to thrive.

Over 380 through the gate, And yet the organisers coped well.

A great set up with the new kitchen and bar open all day.

I for one thought that the bands in the town hall were a great improvement to the rally. and would like to see that continue at least for another year to give it a fair chance of sucess.

And who said that the sun doesn't shine at Talgarth. Three days of dry weather apart from a shower in the night. A dry ride up and sunshine for the ride home, can't be a bad way to spend a weekend.

see you all again next year.

:D:D:D:D Yet another GREAT Talgarth rally.:p:p Many thanks to the crew of region 7, you did an excellent job, well done.:D:D

Back