The 'bring a rally' Rally

B

boogiefool

23 threads now sKorch!

I was looking at early September as the club calendar is clear and it's not too late in the year for poor weather or a pukey crossing and the Manx Grand Prix will be over!

Ferry/seacat prices if we went early in Sept (say 08th) are ?88 per bike and rider, a week later and it drops to ?58.
That's from Liverpool.
It's a 2.5hr crossing and the seacat leaves 18:30 on Friday night, the return crossing is 14:30.

Depending on numbers Dave can organise something for the evening.

Apparently there's plenty of camping or B & B's around.

Just need to see how many are interested.
I for one will do it, if only to ride the TT course and see those places you only see as a blur from the on-board camera during TT week.:rolleyes::rolleyes::D

Re: The 'bring a rally' Rally

Sounds like a good idea, B&B sounds somewhat more appealing than camping;)

Natrasleep said:
Sounds like a good idea, B&B sounds somewhat more appealing than camping;)

Ditto, what natra said :cool:

Just need to get some numbers now.

That weekend of the 8th Sept would suit me Tony as I don't have any gigs that weekend.

Kendo :)

Well, we'll miss you but we'll do our best to enjoy the craic all the same.:D

I bet that flag floats back to Liverpool before we do:rolleyes::D:D:D

We would love to go to that one, but its only a week after I get back from the Poppy Run to France and Belgium.:mad: :mad:

Still, we could make it next year and get the shortest ride there award, except of course for those who live there.:p

Batman, looking for sponsorship:)

Batman said:
We would love to go to that one, but its only a week after I get back from the Poppy Run to France and Belgium.:mad: :mad:

So it doesn't clash then:rolleyes: don't see the problem,;) I'll put you down for a dry part of a field as you're an outdoorsy type:D:D:D

boogiefool said:
So it doesn't clash then:rolleyes: don't see the problem,;) I'll put you down for a dry part of a field as you're an outdoorsy type:D:D:D

I will still be untangling the dangly things after that ride.....:eek: :eek: :)

Batman looking forward to his longest ride ever

We'll talk about you then.:D;):D

Back