Think Twice Before Using AutoDoc

SteveP242

Club Member
Hello all,

Posting this as apart from car and van parts, AutoDoc also sell bike parts and tyres.

Experience with them so far terrible.

The only thing they are quick at is taking your money.

Renault Trafic front and rear discs with new pads ordered 30th Oct, payment taken by AutoDoc almost immediately.

3rd November nothing heard at all in terms of if they had the parts or when they would be shipped, so mailed their helpdesk. Following day get an e-mail saying they will be dispatched that day. By November 9th they had made their way to EVRI and delivery happened November 10th, of the two front discs only.

Nothing else arrived yet, MoT due Tuesday and was looking to fit everything this weekend. No-one you can speak to, no apparent care as they have your money.

They were a bit cheaper than EuroParts so thought I'd give them a go, never again and at least you can go to a EuroParts branch if you have issues.

Avoid,

Steve

Dunno if they're nationwide but I've been using GSF Car Parts recently as the prices are usually a tad cheaper than Euro Car Parts and for me the nearest warehouse is closer. Euro have always been decent though to be fair, no quibbles returning things when they don't fit even when the box has been ripped open and covered in oily finger prints. Not heard of AutoDoc but I shall avoid now. Cheers for the heads up.

Back