Tricked out Street 750

Re: Tricked out Street 750

This bike was a tag from Mort :)
12347755_10153272129406305_5960942492047805742_n.jpg

Do we know the builder?
I've been wanting to build a vrod like that for some time, a sort of poor man's Confederate Hellcat :)

Luck MC Japan

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 112
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 114

there's some cracking video of them doing their thing on youtube

I think Robin Hood are looking at doing a high performance Street in the not too distant future

Tricked out photo of the iconic styled XR750 in H-D racing colours looks fantastic, just shows what is possible with the basic factory offering. Surely if they made a limited edition version of a street flat tracker they would attract both new and old customers alike?

Colin Belsher and I asked at the demo day last year if they were going to sell the screaming eagle stuff for them over here. H-D didn't rule it out and given Robin Hood's plan then , maybe, hopefully

The race ones are putting out just over 100bhp

Tricked out photo of the iconic styled XR750 in H-D racing colours looks fantastic, just shows what is possible with the basic factory offering. Surely if they made a limited edition version of a street flat tracker they would attract both new and old customers alike?

HD released that bike (XG750R) but for racing only, so fingers crossed they listen to the customer as I think there are many who would be keen on having one in the garage.

Back