Triple Rally

michael_dinwiddy

Club Member
Region 14 run to Triple Rally 14th July

We will be running a group ride to the Triple Rally which is held on the South Coast at Eastbourne.

The Region 14 group will be leaving Warminster services at 12.00 midday on 14th to ride to rally venue at Langley Sports Club Eastbourne.

The group ride will be returning Sunday morning once hangovers have subsided. All are welcome to join this trip to one of the best rallys on the Club calendar.
IMG_5911.jpeg

Please note this is not an official region 14 event, each individual is responsible for themselves and for taking responsibility for their own safe riding. 😊

Please comment below if joining the ride at Warminster.

Last edited:
Best paint. . . ?
You'd be lucky Dinny.

Random chance mate! based on you wristband number being chosen. . . If I'd been in charge of that, you'd have had my veto. . . ;)

Nah. Well done mate! Hopefully see you again there next year.

Best paint. . . ?
You'd be lucky Dinny.

Random chance mate! based on you wristband number being chosen. . . If I'd been in charge of that, you'd have had my veto. . . ;)

Nah. Well done mate! Hopefully see you again there next year.
Triple is usually a must do Rally, and this year the weather was hot enough to burn my legs… maybe I should get them out more often 😂😂

Triple is usually a must do Rally, and this year the weather was hot enough to burn my legs… maybe I should get them out more often 😂😂
Sun shone all day Saturday - but there was an intense breeze/gusting wind* Didn't take my hat so caught it on me nose!

*if you were there, delete as appropriate.

Back