Uploading pictures to old threads

Mr B

Right, I'm a complete numpty when it comes to this, so can anyone explain in simple everyday language how I can post pictures on here please. I stress the importance of making it simple for me. If you've met me....you'll know what I mean.
Over the years, I've started some good technical threads with informative pictures....but the pics have all gone now. I'd like to start resurrecting those for our members to have a gander at and if it helps them....that's good.

There are two threads on here at the moment that my pics would help a lot, and lots more from years ago.

Brian.

Re: Uploading pictures to old threads

Step 1 - Click the icon in the middle 'insert image'

Help1.JPG

Step 2 - Click on Tab 'From Computer', then click on Choose File

Help2.JPG

The choose file should then allow you to select a photo to upload

Once selected, click the Upload File(s) underneath and your pic should appear on your page

:encouragement:

Also don't forget to double click on the image afterwards to specify the size, the default is a thumbnail.

Also don't forget to double click on the image afterwards to specify the size, the default is a thumbnail.

As you write the post you do indeed see a thumbnail (small image) but as you post the thread/reply it should auto resize to the max size allowed. Dependent on the quality/size of the original.

I'm looking at some software to allow a 'drag and drop' of images. More later.

Last edited:
Back