Vintage section

chilly

Club Member
I reckon this area should be just underneath the Vintage and Classic section, its lost where it is now.

Re: Vintage section

It's here because it's the regional page. The other page comes under tech so it's barred to visitors after a certain period. We can use both, "outsiders" can't" and there are quite a few of them who need to see what we're up to.

If you're a visitor who hasn't logged on, you wouldn't see anything of "Vintage" at all unless this page was here. We need the exposure; I've put the page here for you guys to use.

Ive moved it up to the top of the Regions :) dont tell anyone though as they will all want to be at the top!!! :)

It's here because it's the regional page. The other page comes under tech so it's barred to visitors after a certain period. We can use both, "outsiders" can't" and there are quite a few of them who need to see what we're up to.

If you're a visitor who hasn't logged on, you wouldn't see anything of "Vintage" at all unless this page was here. We need the exposure; I've put the page here for you guys to use.

Not fir much longer - maybe :livid:

Good. I admit I backed the move but with the benefit of hindsight there are probably more productive ways to limit non members blagging freebies.

Back