Walesby

Re: Walesby

Unfortunately not me:mad: i have just been told that i am being deployed at short notice from mid August till maybe first week of October:mad: a bit close to when my wife is due to drop joy! i even miss the poker run:mad: so as you can tell, not happy:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

The Joys of military life:mad: i will probably miss the best weather too:frown: anyhow have baby to look forward to:D and plenty more rallys next year:D.

Shad hope to catch you before but if not mate ,stay safe and lucky and as you say a little cracker is coming to look forward to :wink:

All change!! once again the joys of military life:D this time i am now NOT going away:D:D:D, but now going on holiday with my MASSIVELY pregnant wife:tongue: during Walesby to Devon and will now be going to the Essex POKER RUN!!! HOORAH!!!:439:

Oh well mate thats good :wink: Devon much better choice ,spent a lot of time down there :)

cheers mate hope to see you around soon:wink:

There is a group of us Leaving Essex on the Friday Morning all welcome to join us for the ride up Have not yet set a time but we will be meeting at Hein Gericke Braintree..

You are all welcome and meet up with region 18 at Bishop Stortford services at 11am for refreshments

Back