Warning message on log-in on firefox

ochstephen

Hi Roger, long long time no speak..i'm in Ireland at the mo, just getting the bike back back together for the summer.
Anyhoo, as the title says, i went to log in, when i click on the log-in box, i get a message saying "this connection is not secure, logins entered here could be compromised, learn more..(sign with padlock with red slash)
This is on both my 'puters, both with firefox, one with win7, the other with win10.
I logged in anyway so i guess i should change my password.
Please advise,
cheers,
steve.

Re: Warning message on log-in on firefox

WE haven't fully moved to HTTPS yet, so you wlll get the firefox warning

As Roger says. As the certification is not yet added the message will show in other browsers, like Chrome and Safari too.

Trouble is Paul, the warning does serve a purpose. If it is disabled then it is disabled for ALL browsing. Visiting a different and truly insecure / dangerous site in the future won't be flagged.

The Forum and for that matter the Products Shop doesn't hold any truly personal details like account, card, membership details so although uncertificated it is not a worry.

The fact that we are on a very secure server also helps.

Last edited:

I?ve just logged on after over a month away using Safari and it came it with ?this site is not secure? in vivid red text.

Back