wednesday 7th june meeting

swedishspark

Club Member
first meeting for the month of June at king and queen Wendover, there will be a shortage of members due to the setting up for the international

Morning! I hope you are well. I have recently joined the forum and live in Buckinghamshire which I believe makes Region 13 my closest group? I would love to find some other Harley riders near by having recently moved to Bucks. My name is David - I am riding my Harley Forty Eight and hopefully soon something a bit larger and comfier to take my wife out as well

Morning! I hope you are well. I have recently joined the forum and live in Buckinghamshire which I believe makes Region 13 my closest group? I would love to find some other Harley riders near by having recently moved to Bucks. My name is David - I am riding my Harley Forty Eight and hopefully soon something a bit larger and comfier to take my wife out as well
Where in Bucks?

I'm in a village called Wingrave
nice one i now live in Bletchley but hail from Marsworth just down the road, pop over to the Newport Pagnell meet this Wednesday eve if you can, i cant make this meet but will sure to catch up sometime

Last edited:
I'm in a village called Wingrave
Try the village Swan in Northall second thursday of the month. They have a bike night. Some of us will be there. Tuesday evening the Sugaroaf bike night in Dunstable.
Our regular meets
1st wed Wendover the king and queen
2nd wed Newport pagnell the kings arms
3rd wed Ickleford the old George.
All ride outs are posted on our R13 Facebook group.

Thank you both, this is super helpful - I appreciate it!

I think I should be able to get to Newport Pagnell tomorrow evening but not to Northall on Thursday sadly

Would you mind sharing a link to the FB page?

Try the village Swan in Northall second thursday of the month. They have a bike night. Some of us will be there. Tuesday evening the Sugaroaf bike night in Dunstable.
Our regular meets
1st wed Wendover the king and queen
2nd wed Newport pagnell the kings arms
3rd wed Ickleford the old George.
All ride outs are posted on our R13 Facebook group.
i think its the Swan in Ivinghoe Aston for the Thursday bike meet

Back