What model..?

Paul P.

H-DRCGB Archivist
Having trouble identifying this machine, looks like a special so spares might be an issue - might suit someone with a MIG welder...?
radomir bike.jpg

Re: What model..?

That was the 'Special' Coghead made for the commuter who wanted to get there on time!

What has been done to the tyres? The front one doesn't look rideable. Is it a show piece?

No Tom, it's a work of art fabricated from bits - I was on pillion on a Guzzi Jackel in Switzerland when we stopped for fuel. This was in the services along with a giant dog and a fifties "yank tank" also made from parts. Can't help thinking that the artist must have owned a U series Harley at some time as it is so faithful, the Guzzi owner has only just sent me the photo.

No Tom, it's a work of art fabricated from bits - I was on pillion on a Guzzi Jackel in Switzerland when we stopped for fuel. This was in the services along with a giant dog and a fifties "yank tank" also made from parts. Can't help thinking that the artist must have owned a U series Harley at some time as it is so faithful, the Guzzi owner has only just sent me the photo.

And very glad to learn this I'm sure. I thought some miscreant had pinched the innards of your Big Ben.

Back