Wheel bearings 2001sporty

watchman

Club Member
Anyone in here know a part number that a bearing factor could use to match harley 9267 wheel bearings as the local ones struggling and i dont want to give harley excess profits……. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

About half the price of a store up Manchester way but no clue on quality.

All Balls 25-1368

Last edited:
Nice one thanks sorted now with marksman industrial ltd aldershot knows harley part numbers supplies a few local builders too sorted them and cheap 1013-2rs is the equivalent to harley 9267 (y) :cool:

If correct then 1013 is19mm which is not 3/4".

Not saying it won't work but the axle might be a tight fit and the same for an insertion tool.

3/4” is actually 19.05mm and i stuck a digital vernier on the axle to be sure also and the spec on their site for 1013-2rs bearings specify size correctly as well as harleys part number for cross reference so recon its a winner he supplies others for harleys list part numbers too timkin tapers or sealed ball so a very useful chap (y)

Almost all Bearings have a number marked on them. Take the old ones out and contact one of the following (by clicking on their name).Quote them the number to see if they can supply.
Simply Bearings
Bearing King
Wych Bearings
I used Bearing King For my Steering Stem Bearings. They were very competitive for well known makes and next day delivery.
HTH...Pat

Back