Where was everyone?

S

Spen

Well it was the first Tuesday and Julie & I were the only ones at the pub:sign0094:
Was a decision made that we weren't told about :(

Surely it can't be that everyone was so smashed last night that they couldn't move, I spent most of yesterday drinking, didn't finish until 04:30 this morning, and I made it :toast2:

So see you all on the 15th then :tongue:

Re: Where was everyone?

I spoke to our area rep's good (?) lady on the 31st and she told me that the first meeting of the new year was going to be the 15th. Just she didn't tel anyone else !!! anyway if I recall correctly , wasn't the club going to get a club mobile phone so that everyone could be reminded of meetings (or non meetings), rallies run etc by some busybody ?

Ah the good old communication breakdown :sign0095:
Still it was nice to get out, give the car a good thrash :AA: and have a few drinks with a good friend :pepsi:

Trudi and I will probably take a trip up next Tuesday if we can manage it in the car and dont need a boat.

Might come over as am sick of sitting in on my own every night.:frown:
Roll on SUMMER.
Wasn't your bike nicked over Xmas from Sleaford then Jim??????

Might come over as am sick of sitting in on my own every night.:frown:
Roll on SUMMER.
Wasn't your bike nicked over Xmas from Sleaford then Jim??????

No Sally it was a friends bike from near the old Rauceby Hospital. Heritage Springer. He had a "suicide clutch" and the bast**ds couldnt figure out how to work it so they wrecked the gearbox and abandoned it. Took their 4x4 and trailer and loads of tools though. Thgey well gutted

Back