Why Kev can't post pictures - what is the problem here, please.

NeilFxrs

Club Member
The other day, following up a discussion on one of these threads, I was telling Bolden it IS easy to post pics and said I'd show him how on HIS computer. However, I then realised his screen was not the same as mine, and no wonder he found it so perplexing - I wasn't sure what to do, either. My screen is easy, unlike his. How do we fix this, please?

20180430_131041.jpg
Kev's screen - no icons in the text box!?

20180501_202603.jpg

My screen - it's clear where you go to choose and insert the picture image.

Last edited:
Re: Why Kev can't post pictures - what is the problem here, please.

Get Kev to Click the 'Settings tab (very top right next to logon boxes. Then down the left hand side look for 'My Account' and under that click 'General settings'.

Then low down the page is 'Miscellaneous Settings'. In there make sure that 'Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing' is selected.

Then below that make sure that 'Enhanced attachment uploading' is selected.

Don't forget to click the 'Save Changes'

I've pm'd Kevin

Last edited:

Well Tom that scared thenm off ��

Hi Tom et alNeil here, on Kev's machine; I followed your directions and found that the settings were already as your guidance stated. I re-ticked everything to no avail, tried setting 'Standard Editor' to no avail, re-set everything as per your directions again, and Kev's text box looks exactly the same as before, and not like mine.

Hi Tom et alNeil here, on Kev's machine; I followed your directions and found that the settings were already as your guidance stated. I re-ticked everything to no avail, tried setting 'Standard Editor' to no avail, re-set everything as per your directions again, and Kev's text box looks exactly the same as before, and not like mine.

Hi Neil. On the bottom of the screen shot for his pc I can see the 'Internet Explorer' icon. Is that what Kev is using as his internet browser?

If so it may be that. This forum doesn't work well with IE. IE is not supported anymore and can be a security risk.

Again if he is then download another browser - Chrome, Safari etc. Chrome may be easier to use.

Thanks again, Tom; I'll have a look at that for him the next time I'm round there.

'Kev' needs to scroll down the screen until he sees a box that says 'Manage Attachments', then 'Choose File' and finally 'Upload'; once uploaded he can close that screen and carry on with the dialogue.

Back