Windows 10

Roger

Club Member
Microsoft have junked Windows 9 and instead Windows 10 will be the next version and released in 2015.

Microsoft have dropped the stupid 'Metro' interface of Windows 8 (at least on the PC version) and instead produced a very usable Operating System, similar in layout to Windows 7.

I've been trying it out for a while and quite like it - masses better than 8. If you use Windows 7, you'll have no trouble adapting to W10

Re: Windows 10

Whens it goimg to be available? I am thinking of upgrading some of my works PCs and i have bern dreading the thought of having to go to 8

Microsoft have junked Windows 9 and instead Windows 10 will be the next version and released in 2015.

Did they have any other choice? :mad: W8 was universally hated by most professionals!

I had to buy a second hand PC to get a genuine copy of W7 at a reasonable price.

I think I'm the only person on Earth who likes Windows 8. Its very stable, uses less resources than Windows 7 and runs quicker too on the same machine.

HOWEVER...I'd never run it without a little program called Classic Shell Classic Shell - Start menu and other Windows enhancements

It turns off all the crappy Windows 8 Metro stuff and makes it feel just like Windows 7. Millions of people use it - its rock solid and safe.

I think I'm the only person on Earth who likes Windows 8. Its very stable, uses less resources than Windows 7 and runs quicker too on the same machine.

HOWEVER...I'd never run it without a little program called Classic Shell Classic Shell - Start menu and other Windows enhancements

It turns off all the crappy Windows 8 Metro stuff and makes it feel just like Windows 7. Millions of people use it - its rock solid and safe.

seconded

Back