04 V Rod saddlebags

H

heliharley

I'm looking for saddlebags to fit the 04 v rod, std rear wheel. I've bid on a few on eBay but have not won owt yet. Looking round no more than ?275. New are ridiculously expensive! Anyone got any for sale or know of good quality other makes that'll fit. Cheers

Re: 04 V Rod saddlebags

I'm looking for saddlebags to fit the 04 v rod, std rear wheel. I've bid on a few on eBay but have not won owt yet. Looking round no more than ?275. New are ridiculously expensive! Anyone got any for sale or know of good quality other makes that'll fit. Cheers

I've just bought a set of s/h touring bags from US Ebay, at much cheaper than I have seen them here in the UK. They arrived today! Take a look and see what they are going for over there. If you see any you fancy post details here, so we can advise you on extra costs before you commit yourself.

I got some Oxford sports saddle bags off e-bay they work well because of the infinitely adjustable Velcro straps.

Do you have a model number For the Oxford ones also do they need the mount frame.

I have the older version of these Oxford X50 Panniers not any on E-bay at the moment must be the wrong time of year.
No you don't need any supports they just rest on the fender. But i do have the 240 rear end.:D

So I took a look at US Ebay and didn't find a single V-Rod saddlebag! I'll take that suggestion back.... :redface:

So I took a look at US Ebay and didn't find a single V-Rod saddlebag! I'll take that suggestion back.... :redface:

Nice one. I do search the US site,got acheap sundowner a few months ago. Just gotta factor in the import tax

Nice one. I do search the US site,got acheap sundowner a few months ago. Just gotta factor in the import tax

If you buy anything from the USA try to get them to put on the customs form second hand M/cycle part or birthday gift value under $40 and you don't get charged vat / tax

Back