19 Inch Laced Wheel

dantheman

Club Member
ANYONE KNOW OFF HAND IF there is a 19 or 21 inch spoked wheel that will accept fxrs twin disc set up:confused: as im a lazy ferker;) :D :D

Re: 19 Inch Laced Wheel

dantheman said:
ANYONE KNOW OFF HAND IF there is a 19 or 21 inch spoked wheel that will accept fxrs twin disc set up:confused:

Don't off hand mate, but I've got a 19" cast wheel * tyre with twin discs attached sitting in my garage if you want it ;)

as im a lazy ferker;) :D :D

Nearly as bad as me, so I'm led to believe lol :eek:

You can definately get it as a hub,spokes and rim and then have it built.

Dantheman, as Roger said you can build it. Harley's "obsolete parts" company can order the dual disc hub for you. Talk to your dealer, they know about the obsolete parts service. I bought one about a year ago. Came with sealed bearing and snap-rings to hold them in. Built a 21" front with spokes. You know, of course, you'll need a matching right side slider that will accept the caliper and a larger brake master cylinder. Then you'll need some different spacers. If you have a mechanical speedo drive you'll need to mill it shorter.

It was a bigger project than I anticipated, but well worth it in my opinion--much better brakes and looks.

cheers evo ,me bike already runs twin discs, so all the otherparts i dont need to worry about ,its just the hub and rim an spokes for me,cheers m8;)

I have one for sale if you're interested (or rather a pair) 19" Front, 16" rear. Stainless Spokes, Stainless rims & ME880 tyres (new and unused)

Roger said:
I have one for sale if you're interested (or rather a pair) 19" Front, 16" rear. Stainless Spokes, Stainless rims & ME880 tyres (new and unused)
has it got hub for front double discs ,roger,and a straight swap for rear ,if so pm me price m8:)

Back