2015 Fatboy noisy exhausts

Thanks Watchman.
Will keep a look out cant afford one just yet.
Really appreciate the advise.
I gather I will need a full system and I gather mine will have lambda sensors fitted?

Thanks Krafty
Yes it comes as a complete system for your bike you just swap your sensors over and the 02 port bungs with the kit keep as they may come in useful if you change the build and or tuner type ie power vision or Boz’s direct link flash tune

Recently fitted the super trapp similar to yours Watchman on my wife's 1200 sporty low stage 1, they look good, sound good, with all 18 discs fitted and mostly happy with the system. There is one down side to these pipes is the heat shields are so close to the main pipes with very little air gap so they get pretty hot.

Recently fitted the super trapp similar to yours Watchman on my wife's 1200 sporty low stage 1, they look good, sound good, with all 18 discs fitted and mostly happy with the system. There is one down side to these pipes is the heat shields are so close to the main pipes with very little air gap so they get pretty hot.
I know what you mean any chance of a pic ? As i recon it will be going on this build (y)

High Watchman, we had a discussion in early Feb on this subject when you posted a pic of your daughters yellow sporty with Bassani exhaust.
Look in Evo Sportster section for pic.

Hi All

Thanks for all your help with this matter.
I have taken Watchmans advise and also spoke to Nick at V Twin customs in Rye and today changed out for a Supertrapp 2 in 1.
If anyone is interested I have a excellent condition VH big shot staggered for sale for 2015 softail it has been on bike less than 1000 miles looking for 400 ono
Cheers Krafty

Back