2023 A to Z

PMK

Reps Liaison Officer
*fanfare*

Yes it's here the moment you've been dreading. I hear cries of "oh god not again" and "when will he get the message"

I am undeterred and I really want to get more than 2 entries this year. One of those was from Hampshire so consider yourselves suitably embarrassed.

The A to Z is here and attached to this post *hammers virtual nail in* this year I've had a brilliant idea.

The theme is Animals at the Pub, no, not you lot misbehaving as usual. But the non human kind.

I've included Suffolk as an area again too so there's no end of possibilities.

Just 2 things, the Horseshoes in any number doesn't count. Also something like The 4 Swans counts as 1 animal.

You can, however, have mythical beasts as I love a good dragon.

Off you go then

Cheers

Last edited:
After the horribleness of the email hacking incident I have adjusted the file to reflect my current (safe) email.

Yep
If you can find the Goldfish and Stag Beetle you're a better man than me

*fanfare*

Yes it's here the moment you've been dreading. I hear cries of "oh god not again" and "when will he get the message"

I am undeterred and I really want to get more than 2 entries this year. One of those was from Hampshire so consider yourselves suitably embarrassed.

The A to Z is here and attached to this post *hammers virtual nail in* this year I've had a brilliant idea.

The theme is Animals at the Pub, no, not you lot misbehaving as usual. But the non human kind.

I've included Suffolk as an area again too so there's no end of possibilities.

Just 2 things, the Horseshoes in any number doesn't count. Also something like The 4 Swans counts as 1 animal.

You can, however, have mythical beasts as I love a good dragon.

Off you go then

Cheers

Paul, would it be ok if I shamelessly pinch this to use in Region 14?

Wait a minute, Isle of Wight ain't got no other counties, as we are floating around in the English Channel we demand some sort of dispensation.....:panic:

Whats the prize? Apart from meeting you to collect it of course :) . Will the Octopuss and Starfish be a winner? If its a new bike i might take a short term lease and name it so. On a serious note - is it limited to the county or open to all country pubs as some of us arent local by a looooong way?

Hi mate

I have a blank version that I'm giving to interested regions, so far Naseby and R14 have had it.

If you want the blank one (without areas and contacts) to use with your Region, email me on r15@hdrcgb.org and I'll send it to you

Back