75 year badges

swedishspark

Club Member
The H-DRCGB committee has created an enamel badge to commemorate the 75th Anniversary of the club. These are a gift for every paid up member of the club.
We will be giving them out at our regular region meets so please come along to collect your badge

meets are posted on the Region 13 forum and the Facebook page.

Please share this with any region members who don’t go on here.

Thanks!
Stuart

Hello Stuart, could you make contact with me by e-mail or website PM - I am contacting you on someones behalf.
(regarding these badges)

As I live too far from any meets but would like a 75th Anniversary Badge how can i go about getting a couple, could they be posted to us ,my wife is also associate member. Thanks.

As I live too far from any meets but would like a 75th Anniversary Badge how can i go about getting a couple, could they be posted to us ,my wife is also associate member. Thanks.

Hi Andrew, you have Region 29 down on the membership system as your nominated preferred region so yours and your wife’s badges will have been included in the badge allocation which was given to the representatives from Region 29 at this weekends AGM. Region 29 will be making the arrangements for the distribution of their allocation of badges, so can I ask that you make contact with the Region 29 rep or one of the R29 assistant reps to make arrangements for the delivery or collection of your badges.

Hi Andrew, you have Region 29 down on the membership system as your nominated preferred region so yours and your wife’s badges will have been included in the badge allocation which was given to the representatives from Region 29 at this weekends AGM. Region 29 will be making the arrangements for the distribution of their allocation of badges, so can I ask that you make contact with the Region 29 rep or one of the R29 assistant reps to make arrangements for the delivery or collection of your badges.
Hi Mark, thanks for replying, I have contacted Al Lloyd our Region Rep. (y):cool::thank_you:

Back