absence of input

S

spyke

just my luck, i sell me softail.
i think i might by a v rod.
there doesnt seem to be any interest on the forum , no new posts for weeks.
is there something i should know??

Re: absence of input

Could it be there are not too many of us ride with the revolution engine, or is it that the V-Rod family have so few mechanical glitches that no one needs to swap ideas? Bit of both my friend. Enjoy your ride.

Rod Bod

Keep it quiet, but I've just ordered a VRod....

My local dealer says that sales of the Night Rod special are higher than Fatboy sales !

One of these Roger? I liked it, the riding position, as you can see may get a little uncomfortable after a few miles. Looks the business though! Almost got the front wheel to lift:eek:
blackvrod004md9.jpg

Hey spyke;

Rod Bod's got it right. :cool:

What did you have in mind for a V-Rod model and year? The new ones have a five gallon gas tank, but other than that, any year is good. And you can probably get a bargain on a used one.

Buy one. You'll love it. ;) :D

One of these Roger? I liked it, the riding position, as you can see may get a little uncomfortable after a few miles. Looks the business though! Almost got the front wheel to lift:eek:
blackvrod004md9.jpg

I found it Ok. Wouldn't want to do too many miles though

I still fancy a Street Rod, doesn't look as nice as the regular bikes but I think it might be great fun to "hustle" around the bends :D

Which one did you order Roger, I'm betting one of the drag bikes :D :D

The Night-Rod special. I did try to order it withe SE engine, but they couldn't supply:mad:

The Night-Rod special. I did try to order it withe SE engine, but they couldn't supply:mad:

That'll give you something to think about next winter - simple little re-bore job eh :confused: :eek: :( ;)

Back