Adelaide Cafe, Deal. Wednesday evenings

NeilFxrs

Club Member
Not so many out now! but still a turnout from Little Bill, Framie, Graham and Jack, Disco Pat, Jez et me. Make the most of it - the weather's gonna get worse than this!

Last edited:
Re: Adelaide Cafe, Deal. Wednesday evenings

Not a drop of rain, crystal clear sky, not a bit cold, even saw the space station!! Well past my bedtime time when I got home!!:439:
NASA - Spot The Station

Last edited:

Not a drop of rain, crystal clear sky, not a bit cold, even saw the space station!! Well past my bedtime time when I got home!!:439:
NASA - Spot The Station

What route did you take home then? Incedentally what was Neil photographing,did the subject matter take off as he pressed the button?

Last edited:

Dunno, can't see much in this darkling gloom. Spot the space station? I'm only guessing where the road goes!

What route did you take home then? Incedentally what was Neil photographing,did the subject matter take off as he pressed the button?

Perhaps it was a picture of the invisibles? :wink:

Few of us going tonight, brass monkey is not quite at the welders yet!!:D

Damn. Only just seen this and had completely forgotten Wednesday's Adelaide Caf? night.....

Good few there for mid November. Graham, Pat , Kevin, Jez and bill and about 30 other bikes including. A nice looking Triumph Thruxton, only a little over a month and the days start getting longer!!:169B9ADF431545348BC

look, you bender; I'm over-worked, underpaid, exhausted - what's your excuse?

......you're what ? ...#1 you're not...#2 you're not...#3 you're Definately not...

.....oh and I was at work (remember that ?) til 10pm.....

Good few there for mid November. Graham, Pat , Kevin, Jez and bill and about 30 other bikes including. A nice looking Triumph Thruxton, only a little over a month and the days start getting longer!!:169B9ADF431545348BC

And possibly even colder:frown:

Back