Advice please.

Re: Advice please.

Stuarty you've obviously got too much spare time on yer hands being able to trawl through the bike adds during working hours:eek:
Unlike me:cool:

weedavie_j said:
Stuarty you've obviously got too much spare time on yer hands being able to trawl through the bike adds during working hours:eek:
Unlike me:cool:

Aye, yer right:rolleyes: You wae nae time? No Hablo?;) :D :D

Check this one out 3400 miles & only ?5500

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4640359488&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

47_12_sb.JPG

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

If that bike is as straight as it appears to be, that could be the absolute deal of the year. Amazing. The seller's descip rings no alarm bells at all - apart from the ludicrously low mileage which is not good for the bike.

I wonder how many people are ''watchng'' - i bet there will be an avalanche of bids in the last hour

BaZa ? said:
Phill is he a Sussex Coaster? He is from Brighton.

Don't know the bike BaZa .... that old with that low milage don't sound very Coasterish ;)

Phil....:cool:

PHILLSPACE said:
Don't know the bike BaZa .... that old with that low milage don't sound very Coasterish ;)

Not surprised yae dont know the bike...it diznae go anywhere apart fae the MOT station:eek: :D

Stuarty said:
Not surprised yae dont know the bike...it diznae go anywhere apart fae the MOT station:eek: :D

But in an open-topped trailer. Mind you if it's as good as it looks and it goes for a good price i for one wouldn't mind it in my garage,

Helmetbolt said:
Check this one out 3400 miles & only ?5500

Yes I'd got my eye on that, had hoped no one would notice:(

don't kid yourself mate - eBay is more popular than EastEnders and Coronation St combined. Any **good** bikes or other Harley stuff - as opposed to trinkets and garbage - for sale in UK gets big response.

No bids with three days to go means less than zero.

Dave's right. The serious bidders will wait until that last minute. I normally wait till the last 20 seconds before bidding. Remember, bid what you think it is worth to you. Not just a couple of quid more that the highest bidder.

Yeh I know, don't know whether I would want to buy a bike through ebay, rather negotiate face to face.

Good indicator on whats about and what sort of price people are willing to pay thought.

Thanks all for your advice, here's a picture of my new p&j :D

congrats - you can stop smiling in about 8 years. :D

what year and how much? and where did you find it?

come join the club now.....we've helped you, now you can buy us a beer at member rates :) :rolleyes:

kiwidave said:
congrats - you can stop smiling in about 8 years. :D

what year and how much? and where did you find it?

come join the club now.....we've helped you, now you can buy us a beer at member rates :) :rolleyes:

I picked her up from London, she's a 97 with 7000 miles on the clock and in a condition that reflects the mileage, as you can see by the photo she's been well loved.

Price, well out of respect for the seller I'm not going to put that up publicly but I had her for a very good price.

Back